Thursday, March 22, 2007

my days as a "stay at home lady friend" are numbered...

I GOT A JOB! I know about time right...oh and this is a real job this time, not like the other job...
I start on Monday, so tomorrow is my last official day as a stay at home lady friend. It is a little sad, but I have been out of work for about four months now, so it is time. But still it has been fun...doing nothing all day. Well not nothing, school work isn't really nothing, but still...it was nice getting up leisurely, having coffee and breakfast whenever I want, sitting around the house doing school work in my pjs all day. Yeah I am going to miss it, but it will be good to get out around people, not just my cats. I am going to miss hanging out with the cats all day, they crack me up and do weird cat things during the day.

Oh well...it will be nice to have a paycheck and not worry about money, that will definitely be the best part. So, my stay at home days are numbered...sushi to celebrate tomorrow night. Oh and shopping this weekend, I have to dress up for my new job. I have two pairs of dress pants that fit me...and pretty much no shoes, or shirts to wear for more than a day. It would probably be kind of weird wearing the same thing every day (very euro trash of me!). Also the new job is a conservative type of job, so no open toe shoes or sleeveless shirts, which sucks...all of my shoes for the summer are open toed...so yeah, I definitely need to go shopping....

So, wish me luck with the new job. Hopefully it goes well. :-)

No comments: