Friday, November 24, 2006

Less than ONE WEEK!

Holy shit...I am moving to a new state in less than a week. Needless to say everything is a mess in my life right now...there are boxes everywhere in the house. I almost killed myself getting ready in the bathroom today...I tripped at least 3 times over the boxes in the bathroom. The cats of course are freaking out...at first they didn't seem to mind the boxes, they played in and around them...using them as kitty forts...but now that almost everything is boxed up, they seem a little skittish. Poor kitties... :-(

Wait until Wednesday night when all the furniture is gone, they are going to freak!!

I just can't believe that next week at this time I will be living in another state...wow...seriously I always thought I would be in PA for the rest of my life...this is so wild.

I think I am dealing well with it, I know I will cry, but hopefully not too much! ;-)

This is my last Friday living in PA...wow...so weird...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo!!! Welcome to Ithaca, NY...home of the Badgers! We're a friendly town, you'll fit right in. Time for Gimme!