Saturday, November 25, 2006

My life in a box...

Holy crap, I forgot how annoying and messy it is to move! Yuck!
Everything I own is basically in a box...

I figured out the other day this is my 9th move in 11 years...um, wow...that makes me seem very unsettled! Hopefully this will be the last for a while, cause as I said, yuck, moving is messy.

The big day is coming up really quickly...as of right now it looks like we actually might be ready! Holy crap, right?! I know...Grande and I, actually prepared for something! Yikes!

The next couple of days should be fun. Tomorrow is family day, dinner with my parents, my little brother and my grandmother. Monday at work the girls at the office are taking me out for sushi, and then on Tuesday, not only is it my last day of work (WOO-freaking-HOO!), but Grande and I are going for sushi with my brother that night.

I really think out of my whole family I am going to miss him the most...we are only 3 years apart, and our entire lives up until I was about 19 we spent all of our time together...over the past couple of years we weren't very close, but recently we have been hanging out a lot again, so it will definitely suck not having him around...right now I am not trying to think about it, it really will only make me sad... :-(

For right now my focus in on packing, packing and more packing!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous. Not of the packing, of the moving. I think I've mentioned this to you and Grande, but if you get the opportunity I highly recommend corporate relocation ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hey J-dub- your next to get sucked back into the vortex!!! Watch out!

Don't forget your brother can always visit, and you still won't be that far from home. We'll have to plan a Subway Pizza trip to PA anyway!!!

C said...

speaking of Subway...Grande and I went there last Monday for dinner!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

road trip to subway sounds good to me!

and, J - I asked about relocation, but my new job isn't of a high enough level to qualify. bummer.

Anonymous said...

Oh- can you bring me a half cooked Subway Pie??? That would be yummy! You can fit that into the car with all the boxes, cats and other worldly possesions, right?! :)