Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Home Sweet Home!

We have a place to live!! Grande went up to the magical city of Ithaca earlier this week and he found us a place to live.

We have started packing our current place...we have so much stuff, and right now it all seems to be books...boxes and boxes of just books. I don't know what that says about us, but it really looks pretty nerdy!

But I am at least happy that we now have a place to live...it was a concern, finding a place in time. Of course, I still haven't seen it, but all the pictures are really nice, and I trust Grande and his parents when they said it was nice. :-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

nerd!
they're all yours - I claim no part in the boxes and boxes of books. ;-)

C said...

i will admit the majority of the books are mine, but a good portion of them are yours! ;-)

O said...

I admit to being a nerd, but I don't really read... so I don't know about your logic there...

Vlad said...

and I admit to reading a lot, but not being a nerd. (How many different permutations are possible?)

Anonymous said...

Uh, I don't admit to being a nerd, and I read a lot, but only because I am paid to.

C said...

alright, busted, i read a lot and i am a nerd! thanks guys! :-)

remind me again, why am i moving closer to all of you?!

Anonymous said...

I admit to being a nerd too, I read alot and I'm not paid to do it! I've been to you house and I have to say that there is a 50/50 split between the 2 of you! Grande- you can't get out of this one!