Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Selling my car...

I put my car up for sale on Sunday. It is something I have been wanting to do for some time, but just hadn't really gotten around to doing. I love my car, it is a great car, but we just don't need two cars right now. I keep reminding myself of all the money we will be saving with out my car...car payment, insurance, oil changes, gas...it all adds up to be quite a lot.

So far, since Sunday I have had two people who have expressed interest in the car. One of them even came by on Monday to test drive it. Another emailed today with interest. Hopefully it will sell quickly, so I don't have to think about it too much. Kind of like ripping off a band aid, do it quickly to lessen the pain (or at least it seems that way).

So, if you know anyone interested in a car...

No comments: