Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Why the radio is dead to me...

Okay, so at work we have a radio station on all day, every day. I believe I complained before about how James Blunt, "Your Beautiful" is played everyday around 3:30 or so...
well in addition to this they play "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey everyday as well...seriously this is one of my favorite songs, especially to sing along to out loud, in the car when I am all alone! Well now that I hear it every day (usually around 4 in the afternoon), it just isn't the same! I don't get chills when the chorus starts up like I used to...the radio is ruining Journey for me!

I realize this is very minor, but I love music and this is just completely unacceptable for me! I hope to one day figure out what station it is so that I can call them at the same time everyday to complain about their set list!
Bastards. :-(

3 comments:

Off the Curve said...

I used to work with a guy who would walk around the office singing "Don't Stop Believing."

Also, the fact Journey is touring without Steve Perry is completely unacceptable.

Anonymous said...

"We're heading for venus and still we stand tall ... "

there's another one to get stuck in your head all day.

C said...

OTC - that is hilarious...it is a great song to walk around singing...

although, you are right, touring with out Steve Perry is completely unacceptable...but you know how I feel about that -- if you don't have the original lead singer, rename the band and get some new songs...no one wants to hear your classic songs sung by some random stranger you picked off a reality show! ;-)

thanks grande, now that will be in my head all night!