Thursday, February 08, 2007

Cats are funny...

Yesterday I lost Pookie...
The house isn't that big, so I was a little bit worried when she was missing for about 2 hours during the day. I looked everywhere, closets, under the bed, in the basement, under furniture, even out in the garage...no Pookie.
Finally I for some reason thought to look in the spare bathroom...and sure enough there was Pookie...she pulled down the hand towel to sleep on in front of the heat vent...











So it would seem that Pookie isn't liking the cold weather of upstate NY...here are other shots of her in front of various heat vents in the house...

This one y0u have seen before, but it seemed appropriate to use it again in this Pookie and the heat vent display...




















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bad cat. sleeping on the nice hand towels when she has a perfectly lovely cat bed that's being ignored. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I think I'm the people version of your cat, if you guys wouldn't think I'm a weirdo I would be laying by the heat vents when I visit too!!!

Wouldn't you ignore the bed if you had a nice hand towel to sleep on?