Friday, December 08, 2006

Stay at home girl friend -- WEEK ONE

Boring...

Not that I am complaining, it is great not having to worry about working, but it is boring not talking to anyone during the day. I have plenty of school work to keep me occupied, but I find myself getting antsy for human communication.

Of course this first week still feels like I am on vacation...I wake up several times in the middle of the night thinking that tomorrow is the day I have to go back to work.

The other down side is that I don't really have much to blog about...no annoying co-workers to bitch about...I am sure once I get into a regular routine things will get back to normal for me, but for right now things just seem very strange...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

want to trade? ;-)

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with grande on his comment! Um, you could start blogging on the annoying friends in Ithaca who are always coming over to drag you various places in I-town, cheesy Mexican restaurants or to the all elusive Gap!
But seriously, want to trade?!